Monday, March 9, 2015

What I've Been Loving

So I may or may not make this a reoccurring feature on my blog, but I wanted to share with you some things I've been loving lately. Please excuse my "photography" as I have not invested in a good camera as of late (Slowly but surely working on this)!


Basket: from Marshall's
I use this for my dog's toys, and it keeps my apartment looking a bit more organized. Also I'm training my dog, Zoey to put all his toys back after play.  So far, so good ;)


Prune lemonade.  Whenever I want a refreshing beverage but don't want to drink just water, I'll make this simple drink! It's basically fresh lemonade but with some preserved prunes thrown in. It's so yummy, and easy to make.


I love, love, LOVE candles, and this one I got at Marshall's (surprise surprise)! I love warm fall scents like pecan pie, caramel, toffee, etc. During the wintertime, I'll always have a candle burning in my apartment. I'll need another way to infuse fragrance into my apartment come spring...


Notebook from Marshall's. I've dedicated this adorable notebook to my blog, which is perfect since it is a 100% accurate depiction of my blog. Enjoy the little things is the number one reason I created my blog as I wanted to document all the little things that bring me joy in my day to day life! 

Thank you so much for visiting my little blog! It may not be the prettiest blog yet, but I'm working on it! It is a work in progress! I hope you enjoy your week :)

2 comments:

  1. Love those baskets for storage, I have so many around my home housing my magazines, hair appliances, cosmetics :)

    With love,
    Hayley x

    http://thelifestylemenu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, they're affordable and look pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete