Friday, March 20, 2015

Workweek Wear: What I Wore This Week


Skirt: Bebe
Brown pumps: Marc Jacobs
Tan top: Zara


Taupe wedges: Calvin Klein
Everything else: from Crossroad's Trading Co


Everything: from Crossroad's Trading Co


Flats: Boutique in Midtown Sacramento
Black and white top: Charming Charley's
Scarf: gift from a friend
Everything else: from Crossroad's Trading Co


Happy Friday, everyone! Also, happy first day of Spring! If you follow me on Twitter, you know I have been incredibly busy lately, and haven't had much time to devote to blogging. It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks, and a lot has happened. A lot! Some good, some bad, and some... just life. C'est la vie!

One of the reasons I started my blog was to motivate myself to dress up more on a regular basis.  So far, I've been doing a good job! (If I do say so myself) Not only did I want to dress up more for events, dates, outings, etc, but I wanted to put more thought into my weekly work-wear.  For years, I dressed like a slob at work, and literally rolled out of bed and just put on anything I could find in the closet. These days, I'm trying to put in more thought into my outfit choices and have tried to combine pieces and also accessorize a bit more. It's actually been really fun, and I notice that my mood has changed as well! Looking good, or thinking you look good, can be a very powerful thing! But anyways, I digress... New to my blog will be this "Workweek Wear: What I Wore This Week" series. Sometimes, I might be able to include 5 outfit pictures, but other times, I might include only a few (work gets busy at times, I don't always have time to snap photos in the mirror!) ha ha!

I hope you enjoy this new series, and I hope you're all having a great first day of Spring! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment