Saturday, January 30, 2016

An Evening in San Francisco









Gotta love a little floral dress!

The "skirt" I'm wearing is actually a dress, and even though it is best suited for the spring and summer seasons, I made it work in the winter. Don't you love when that happens!? Other pieces I love are a gray cashmere V-neck sweater, black lace-up booties, simple gold jewelry, and a burgundy hat - all pieces that can be worn in so many different ways.

My friend from college decided to celebrate his birthday in San Francisco, and I'm so happy I was able to join in on the birthday festivities! After dinner at The Stinking Rose, we went to the Marriott Marquis, two places I had never been to before. It was a marvelous evening catching up with old friends and making new ones. 2016 is off to a wonderful start so far! How's your 2016 treating you?

Outfit Details

Dress - Forever 21
Black booties - XOSO (from Macy's)
Gray sweater - The Limited
Trench coat - Banana Republic 
Hat - Jessica Simpson (from Marshalls)
Black clutch - from vintage boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment