Sunday, May 3, 2015

Workweek Wear: What I Wore This Week






Looking at these pictures, it's pretty obvious that I love my taupe wedges! I wear them at least once a week, talk about serious bang for your buck. I hope you all had a great weekend! I started my weekend with concert in the park on Friday night followed by an evening out with some fun friends. On Saturday, I went to the Farmer's Market, did some cleaning, treated myself to a nice dinner, and then went to my niece's 4th birthday party. On Sunday, I went to another farmer's market, biked around town, went to a fundraiser lunch with a new friend, shopped with Zoey and my sister, and then completed some things around the house. I finally got a new microwave, did some laundry, and tucked away all of my winter things. To finish the weekend, I gave myself a spring mani/pedi, and also watched a few episodes of Felicity. That show makes me so happy! All in all, it was a very nice weekend!

This upcoming week will be busy at work, but I can't complain. I'm looking forward to wearing a new dress I picked up this weekend. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment