Saturday, May 9, 2015

Coral and Nude




Outfit Details

Coral lace dress - Free People (from Crossroads Trading)
White purse - from vintage boutique
Nude heels - Francis Sarto (from Marshall's)

Since wearing this dress a few weeks ago, I've actually sold it to Crossroads. But, I love coral and think it's the perfect color for springtime. I love pairing coral with nude and white, so that's what I did in this outfit. 

I'm going on a cruise next week (first time cruiser!!!) with one of my best friends from college. I'm so freaking excited (and a bit anxious at the same time). I have to start packing soon. If you've been on a cruise and have some packing tips, please let me know!

Also, I've decided I'm going to take a shopping break for the next few months, so no more shopping for this lady! (Of course, I had to buy a pair of red/coral heels and a bathing suit before this hiatus.) I'm hoping to make the most of my closest, mix things up, and accessorize. Plus, I figure since summertime is approaching (and dressing in the summer is so simple) that I won't need to shop for new clothes or shoes, right!? I will have to resist temptation, and just say no... No thanks!

I hope you're having a great Mother's Day Weekend! I'm excited to dress up in a spring maxi dress for Mother's Day tomorrow. It's yellow and floral and perfect for Mother's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment