Friday, May 15, 2015

Yellow Maxi Dress and Spring Rolls








Outfit Details

Yellow dress - Love Audrey (from Crossroads Trading)
White shoes - borrowed from my mom
Lipstick - NYX soft matte cream in Prague



By the time this post goes live, I will be be on a cruise headed to British Columbia, with my best friend from college! See, I'm a somewhat dedicated blogger, I have pre-set posts ready and waiting for you!

I wore this yellow floral "maxi" dress for Mother's Day on Sunday. Since I'm fairly short, finding the right maxi dress is somewhat of a challenge for me. I like this one because the floral print adds some curves, while the length and cut of the dress doesn't completely overwhelm my slender frame. I borrowed my mom's white sandals to pair with this dress, and pulled my hair back in a casual braid. I spent the day reading a book outside the backyard, relaxing on a hammock. It was sooooo nice, and completely stress/anxiety free. Wooohoo!!! (I guess that stress yoga program I went through is paying off, thank goodness).

For Mother's Day, my sisters and I got my mom a luxurious face cream, and we also made a simple and delicious Vietnamese-ish dinner. (As a side note, I'm saving some money to treat my parents to a nice vacation, so hopefully they can go on a vacation within a year, so that will my Parent's Day gift to them.)

Not pictured is my favorite Bambu drink that I was able to indulge in this weekend. All in all, it was a relaxing and wonderful weekend filled with lots of yummy treats, including some delicious egg rolls I helped make! I hope you are all having a fabulous week, with lots of fun, fashion, food, and beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment