Sunday, May 24, 2015

Cruisin' to Vancouver


Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia 




On the balcony in our stateroom


Somewhere along the Pacific Ocean


Vancouver skyline

Hello, everyone! I am back! Back from my cruise to Vancouver and back from my San Diego work trip. Lots of travelling over the last week or so. I'm so happy to back on land, and back with my Zoey guy who I've missed so much. 

Let's just say that my first cruise to Vancouver was definitely an adventure, and I'm so glad I was able to spend some quality time with one of my best friends! I met some wonderful people while travelling and it always reminds me how easy it is to make new friends, where ever I go. That's definitely something I want to remember in my day to day life. 

I am so happy it's Memorial Day Weekend, and I have some time to relax and unwind from the past couple of weeks. I hope you all have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment