Sunday, May 31, 2015

Boho Casual




Outfit Details

Dress - from Marshall's
Black sandals - Sole Society

If there's one thing I love to wear in the warmer months, it's a simple "boho" dress. I love how easy and breezy it is, and how it can transition from day to night. I wore this dress to my cousin and niece's graduation party this weekend. I paired it with my favorite sandals ever! I'm going to be wearing these sandals a lot this summer, so get ready to see it on the blog. A lot!

I picked up some new pieces from Crossroads and Marshall's recently, and I'm excited to mix and match with pieces I already have in my closet. I will make a better attempt at capturing outfit photos as I go about my day to day life. Have a great week! I can't believe June is tomorrow already. Oh, how time flies by....

No comments:

Post a Comment