Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Black and White Affair






Outfit Details

White dress - from Crossroads Trading Co.
Red shoes - from Marshall's (!!!)
Black clutch - from Freestyle Clothing

For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I have recently (well, somewhat recently) fallen in love... with a pair of shoes! Red strappy shoes with a gold heel, to be exact. When I saw these beauties at Marshall's, I just knew I had to have them. Sometimes, you just know! :)

My friend's had a triple 30 Birthday Bash recently, and it was the perfect opportunity for me to take out my new shoes for a night out! Since the event was cocktail attire (and black or white), I wore my white/cream dress and kicked it up a notch with the red hot shoes. The evening was a lot of fun, and I had a great time dancing, mingling, and making new friends. I'm so excited to wear my red shoes out again!

Happy Father's Day! I hope you're all having a great day. My family and I celebrated Father's Day in Lake Tahoe yesterday, and it was so nice to go for a dip in the clear lake. I'll have pictures soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment