Thursday, July 2, 2015

Keep Tahoe Beautiful











Outfit Details

Bikini - Triangl
Dress - French Connection
Sandals - Sole Society

As promised in my last post ... pictures from Father's Day in Lake Tahoe last weekend. My family (and brother's boyfriend) went to Tahoe for the day, and it was a great time. It was so nice to get out of Sacramento, oh so nice! We took a dip in the lake, and it was so refreshing (next time, I'll remember to bring some rafts though). 

I wore a new neon bikini from Triangl, which I absolutely love. It runs a bit small, so I would recommend getting one size up. To cover up, a printed maxi dress did the trick. I love summertime dressing - so simple and effortless. What are some of your must-have pieces for the summer? I'd love to know!

I hope you all have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend! Anything fun planned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment