Sunday, July 5, 2015

Red, White and Blue (sorta)






Outfit Details

Dress - mimi chica (from a friend)
Wedges - kanna (from Marshall's)

I love this printed red dress with the adorable triangle cut out detail along the waistline! Recently, I was over at a friend's house, and she was kind enough to go through her closet and give me some old dresses that she no longer wanted/no longer fit. I was so happy when she pulled out the red number pictured above! I love that it it has a clean shape, and the print is adorable. The best part about the dress is definitely the cut-out detailing, it provides just the right amount of skin. I felt so lovely in this dress, and I am looking forward to wearing it out on date nights. 

So I celebrated Pre 4th of July by going to a Rivercats game with a bunch of friends. I wanted to be somewhat patriotic in my attire, so I paired my red/white dress with turquoise wedges, and a white bracelet! (And yes, I thought the turquoise represented the "red, white and blue" part just fine! Although, my friend and I had a debate about turquoise, and whether it leaned more towards green or blue. I said blue! Trust me, I'm a textiles major) Ha ha! Although the Rivercats lost very badly, it was still a fun time. Especially when there were fireworks afterwards. I can't wait to see them again tonight! 

I hope you all had a happy and safe Fourth of July! Thank you to those who have served, I am so beyond grateful for your service, and I'm so glad and fortunate that I live in this country! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment