Thursday, October 15, 2015

Work Event in Santa Fe - City of the Amazing Clouds









Outfit Details

White dress - Ark and Co (from asos.com)
Black sandals - Sole Society
Ofra liquid lipstick in Santa Ana

Long overdue, but these pictures were taken in Santa Fe back in mid-September. My work sent me to Santa Fe for a work event, and I was able to explore the city for an afternoon and a few evenings. It was my first time in Santa Fe, or in New Mexico for that matter, and I had a wonderful time exploring downtown Santa Fe. I really, really wanted to check out the ruins, but just did not have any time! Sigh, the downside of work travels...

Santa Fe is a city with the most spectacular clouds, rich history, artisans, and beautiful and distinguishable architecture. While there, I was able to see the oldest church structure in the US, Palace of the Governor, Cathedral Basilica, purchase some awesome jewelry from local artisans, and visit the Loretto Chapel and see the mysterious staircase. To explore the city, I wore one of my favorite white, delicate dress, and simple black sandals. The dress complemented the history of the city quite well, and I was stopped several times by strangers complimenting me on my dress. Gotta love kind strangers with great taste in women's fashion ;)

After leaving Santa Fe, I've been feeling like I want to travel more. Thankfully, I have a fabulous friend who is wonderful companion, and together, we will be embarking on some crazy adventures in the near future! 

Life has been pretty busy lately, and with the new fall season upon us, I've been feeling a bit unsettled and very restless. There are many new changes coming soon, and I'm pretty darn excited. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment