Saturday, December 12, 2015

How To Have A Great Week







Outfit Details

Printed dress - Kling (from Crossroads Trading)
Fuchsia coat - Tulle (from Nordstrom)
Nude chunky slink-backs - Francis Sarto (from Marshall's)
Blue tote bag - Olivia + Joy (from Marshall's)

Am I the only one that rolls out of bed every morning and spends zero time getting ready?

It seems like every blogger out there has the most luxurious mornings, which I definitely envy. But realistically, I love sleep too much to get out of bed any earlier than I have to. However, for this past week, I decided to wake up earlier each morning, and spend some time eating breakfast, picking out a cute outfit, and putting on makeup. In other words, behaving like a semi-normal young lady! I must say that it was A LOT easier to do than expected. Each morning, I felt more relaxed and throughout the day, I just felt more confident and livelier. I'm going to try and continue this through the entire month - wish me luck!

It also helps when you have an adorable printed dress to wake up to - wouldn't you agree? I love the details on this dress, the vintage-y look of it. I'm excited to dress it up in the future!

How do you spend your mornings getting ready? Do you like to wake up early and have some precious moments to yourself, or do you end up hitting the snooze button one too many times?

No comments:

Post a Comment