Tuesday, January 6, 2015

An Evening of Makeovers

There is nothing that I enjoy more than giving makeovers to friends and family.  Back in December, when I was really sick for a few weeks, I had no desire to do anything because my body just wanted to rest.  One of the things that I brought joy to my sick days was giving myself makeovers.  When I became bored with trying new looks on myself, I decided to try new looks on my two sisters.  I had a lot of fun playing with my new makeup products and trying new looks on them.  I especially enjoyed using my MakeupGeek pigments because the colors are so beautiful and unique.  The two pigments I used were Liquid Gold and Insomnia.  The looks are below, only with a before picture of my older sister, Nina.


This is Nina without makeup and nothing done to her hair...


I curled her hair using a clampless curling iron (only $10 from Ross), and added the Insomnia MakeupGeek pigment to her lids.


This is an after picture of Nina, me, and my oldest sister, Hanh.  I also curled Hanh's hair, and used the Liquid Gold MakeupGeek pigments on her lids.

I am working on getting a new camera so that I can better capture the makeup looks I created.  It was a fun way to put my new makeup products to good use!

If you want to see how I created these looks, comment below, and I will upload a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment