Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Best Bronzer Ever

... and it's from the drugstore! I have been on the hunt for a good bronzer for the last few months... I've tried many different brands, and have finally found a great one! This one was recommended by the beautiful and inspiring, KathleenLights, a beauty You-Tuber who has the best videos on YouTube (in my opinion, that is). So without further adieu, let me introduce you to my favorite bronzer thus far...


The e.l.f. contouring brush and bronzing powder in St. Lucia!

Not only is this bronzer affordable (I believe it's less than $5), but it applies so well on my skin.  Note: I have normal, slightly dry skin.  Usually though, whenever I apply bronzer, I can't really see it on my face, unless I use foundation beforehand.  BUT, this bronzer applied beautifully to my face and without any foundation! Ever since purchasing this bronzer, I've been using it everyday, and I absolutely love it!

The bronzing powder is a matte brown (with just a bit of shimmer - but you can't see the shimmer on your skin), and it's neither too cool or too warm, which makes it perfect for contouring. It looks a little dark, so I would use a light hand and layer it on. I also like the blush that it comes with, it is a warm pink color with some peach flecks in it.  Both powders are not patchy and blends very well on the skin.  If you're looking for a bronzer that works with many skin tones, stays on, and is perfect for everyday, this is your bronzer!


I used this bronzer for a natural, but slightly defined look when getting ready for a night of enchiladas the other week. I also want to get the other colors in this kit, but for now, the St. Lucia contouring brush and bronzing powder kit is satisfying all of my bronzing and contouring needs!

What are some of your favorite bronzers? Bonus if they're affordable!

10 comments:

  1. Wow that is such a great, affordable option! Your contouring looks super in the pic :) Not as reasonable, but I really love the NARS bronzer. I have very pale skin so can struggle with bronzers, but the NARS one genuinely seems to suit every skin type! xxx

    Miranda xxx http://mirandasnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Miranda!! I am so terrible with contouring, but I'm definitely trying to learn! I would love to check out the NARS bronzer, thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty girl! My favorite bronzer is Tarte's bronzer but it's isn't as cheap so you def have me beat!:) xo
    McKenna
    stylewaltz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA! Maybe I'll treat myself to a high end bronzer and see how much I like it! Thanks for your sweet comment!!

      Delete
  3. that bronzer is so pretty on you! i'm running out of bronzer so this is a great one to check out. thanks sweetie!
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment, Liz!! Yes, definitely check it out, you won't regret it! :D

      Delete
  4. I did - thanks! Hope your day is going well too! Yes, I'll definitely check you out on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous! Love the bronzer on you, makes your skin glow! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Nicole!!! The bronzer helps, but so does good lighting :D
    Thanks for your sweet comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Defs a dupe for the Nars duo, i love how this is so affordable!


    lisa | lisaxbeauty

    ReplyDelete