Monday, February 16, 2015

Everyday Plaid and Enchiladas




Outfit Details:

Plaid shirt - c/o Crossroads Training
Gray cardigan - c/o Crossroads Training
Sequin black skirt - Mink Pink
Brown booties - c/o Crossroads Training



















Lately, I've been loving plaid and have been wearing it a lot! I bought this plaid top from Crossroads recently, and have worn it a couple of times already. I love versatile pieces that you can wear with just about anything, and this plaid top is no exception. It's also wearable for all seasons, and I love how laid-back it is.  I definitely will be investing in more plaid pieces in the future!

How yummy does the enchiladas look?! It's always so fun to cook and eat, and make an evening of it (especially if the evening consists of board games!)  This plaid ensemble was a casual, but put together look for a night of enchiladas and good-nature fun (Nothing too crazy - wink wink).

On another note, I've been bad with blogging - it's been a crazy week, and I have so many things in the horizon (on the horizon?) I am excited to share with you all when I know more!  Thanks so much for visiting and hope your week is going super well!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! You look great! I love plaid tops, and they're perfect to wear for an evening in and a bit of a tex-mex feast, yum! xxx

    Miranda xxx | http://mirandasnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comments, Miranda!! I have been loving plaid lately - definitely perfect for many occasions and especially a tex-mex feast ;)

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete