Friday, November 20, 2015

How to Achieve an Everyday Fall Face








Lately, I've been wearing this simple, everyday fall makeup look, and the best part is it takes less than 10 minutes to achieve. It's a great, put-together look to wear to your 9 to 5, but also works well for casual weekend dates.

To get this look, I start with the Dr. Brandt primer to even out my face. I apply a small amount since I don't put foundation over it. To wake myself up, I use Origins GinZing eye cream, which feels nice and indulgent on cold winter mornings! I groom my eyebrows with benefit's gimme brow in medium/dark. To add a bit of definition to my eyes, I dab Maybelline's Color Tattoo in creamy beige to my eyelids and blend up to the crease. I curl my lashes, and apply a swipe of the Clinique chubby lash mascara in bodacious black honey, which is a beautiful deep burgundy color (a new fave!). To complete the eyes, I apply Maybelline's lash discovery mascara to my lower lashes.

For my cheeks, I use ColourPop's Super Shock Cheek in Between the Sheets, and add some of ColourPop's highlighter in Wisp. To finish the look, I use ColorPop's lippie stix in grunge, which is a super flattering deep brown-mauve shade.

This makeup look is so beautiful for the fall time, and another bonus is you don't need any brushes to get the look. It is perfect to add to your on-the-go collection, which is a must for cold and busy fall/winter days!

What are some of your favorite fall makeup finds? I love trying new products!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! So natural! :)

    Katja from Slovenia,

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete