Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pops of Burgundy







Outfit Details

Hat - Jessica Simpson
Sweater - H&M
Black skirt - Express (here)
Black shoes - Xoxo

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you are all having a nice week so far. I've been pretty busy at work, and working on side projects in the evenings. I wore this outfit to work and a networking event the other day, and had a marvelous time. It also didn't hurt that several people complimented me on my outfit, which made me feel more inspired to dress up on a daily basis. During the cold months, I don't put too much effort on my appearance, and as a result, I find myself feeling a bit "blah" during the days. It's so amazing what fashion and a little bit of makeup can do to our moods - you feel instantly uplifted.

Burgundy is such a beautiful color and one of my cold weather favorites. I've worn this hat several times, and I absolutely love it. I have also worn this fair aisle sweater a few times, and never get tired of it! It has definitely been a staple in my closet, along with my little black skirt, also seen here

I am getting excited for the holidays coming up, and all the holiday parties I've been invited to. I love a good excuse to put on a fancy dress! I will be sharing some timeless holiday looks in the coming weeks, so be sure to check back soon! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment