Friday, January 1, 2016

Celebrating New Years Eve California Style












Ringing in the New Year with this lovely dress is sure to kick off 2016 in a sensational way!

On New Years Eve, I wore this beautiful/classy/sexy/sweet dress to a friend's intimate New Years Eve gathering. I was not planning on purchasing a new dress for NYE, but when I saw this dress at Heart Clothing Boutique, I just had to have it. It is unlike anything I own in my closet, and the price was right, so I took it home with me. I haven't regretted it since...

To complete my NYE ensemble, I wore a new pair of yellow earrings from this cute little etsy shop. I added a girlie ponytail, some yellow glitter to my eyes, a gold belt, heels and voila!

Now back to my dress! This is the type of dress that I would wear to dance all night to at a fabulous NYE party, such as the Grand New Year Eve's Party at Fairmont Grand Del Mar in San Diego. The long open sleeves add a bit of elegance, while the black sheer eyelet overlay adds some sweetness. Then there's the somewhat open back that adds just a smidge of sexy. All in all, the perfect New Years Eve dress! 

I hope you all have a fabulous New Year, and I am excited to continue on this journey with you throughout the year. Thank you for reading and for all the sweet comments that some of you leave me, it really brings a smile to my face. I started this blog in January 2015, and I'm so glad that I've stuck with it. So a big THANK YOU again! Here's to a fantastic 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment