Monday, January 4, 2016

One Year Today: Blog Anniversary


My little blog turns one today!

I started my blog exactly one year ago today, not really expecting it to go anywhere, but here I am, celebrating its One Year Anniversary. It doesn't seem too long ago when I quit my job, became unemployed (since then, I've found another job) and wrote my first post on styling a dress five different ways.  Even though I haven't been as consistent as I would like with posting, I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with it. 

My main goal in creating this blog was to document my life and encourage myself (and others!) to live in the moment and enjoy the little things that we sometimes overlook in our day to day lives. It is definitely a challenge at times, when we have so much on our to-do list and we are racing around to check off items on our list. I constantly have to remind myself to slow down, and having this blog certainly helps!

My other goal in creating this blog was to maintain and inspire positivity in everyday life, despite challenges, obstacles, setbacks, and disappointments. I want to thank each one of you for visiting my blog, leaving comments, connecting on social media, and responding to emails. It really does make me happy and grateful knowing that I always have this little blog to come to when life gets rough.

Happy One Year, Blog! <3

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your one year blogging anniversary Lisa!
    -BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your one year blogging anniversary Lisa!
    -BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, that means a lot!! Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete